Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Hi Rock55, it's nice to have you join in. Poodle Forum can hopefully help you begin to have an idea whether this breed suits your temperament.

There are many different people and Poodles, just for the most part, I imagine if you're interested in owning a dog with whom you can pretty much have a conversation, and can imagine the ways in which that might happen, you might enjoy having a Poodle :).

·
Premium Member
4,119 Posts
Active, intelligent, loving - that is a poodle to me. Explore away on the forum and feel free to ask questions. Welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had many types.of dogs and my Standard poodle.is one of the best dogs I have had with temperament... She is smart and well behaved and VERY easy to train and very willing to do what you ask...they do require lots of attention and excersize..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes! I would look forward to conversing with a poodle. Ha ha. Lots of great info here and I appreciate the support during my search!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Welcome! I just got my first poodle last week, she's a 9-week-old standard. I've gotten lots of great information from the helpful people here on this forum. If you're interested in poodles, you've come to the right place.

·
Premium Member
9,708 Posts
Welcome! Great breed - smart, athletic and oh, so good looking. Rainbow of colors, three convenient sizes. Look no further:) They can be groomed anyway you like as long as they’re groomed. I hope there is a poodle in your future!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I do like the versatility in grooming. And very attracted to their intelligence.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts