Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new photo of Zachary, he is forever walking around on his back legs like this, he is so silly

Feel free to share some of your favorite poodle photos of your poodle doing funny things

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It so funny our Terrier mix tries to copy him when he does this, but she just doesn't have the strength in her back legs to do it, she just isn't built that way. Infact she can barely jump too. But its funny because she tries to be just like him.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha! That was my first thought too.

Sadly its true he thinks he's people. He can't get it through his little head that he is a dog. We treat him and our Terrier mix, Sasha, the same. Yet
Sasha realizes she is is a dog and Zack doesn't.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... hey, don't you know that poodles NEVER think they are "dogs!". That would be beneath them! LOL...LOL

That is funny that he loves to walk on his hind legs. Maybe he feels too short down and wants to be a little taller to see more things! :) He looks so cute!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL... hey, don't you know that poodles NEVER think they are "dogs!". That would be beneath them! LOL...LOL

That is funny that he loves to walk on his hind legs. Maybe he feels too short down and wants to be a little taller to see more things! :) He looks so cute!!!

He doesn't like the fact that his Terrier sister is taller than him, that could have something to do with it...lol

And yeah I know they never think they are dogs, I've had toy and minature poodles my whole life and not a single one ever thought they were a dog. Its like they "Were too good" to be a dog. Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts