Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a video of them playing around in the yard. I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
OMG!! Sagan is freaking gorgeous!! What a stunningly handsome baby boy. And what an awesome big sister Dodger is. She is tuned into him and thoroughly enjoying having a little guy in your home. Bless her heart. Thank you for sharing. Frostfire ought to be very proud of how these pups turned out. Sometimes God has plans we do not understand at the time, but it all turns out to be good. Her dogs are proven and she can see what beautiful pups they produce.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I'm sure it means a lot to her having those comments coming from someone so knowledgable as you.

I also apologize I almost filmed him using the restroom. It was pretty random. Anyway he is a joy to have around and he adores Dodger.

I look forward to posting videos and pics as he gets older.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Ha,ha!! That is funny. It isn't like we haven't seen dog poop before, so it would have been fine. It was a real treat to see them interacting together. Sagan just looks like a snowy white polar bear cub with his bright coat an jet black pigment. If I was in the market for a white, I would be giving Frostfire a call myself. Gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
OK... thanks a lot!!! My face hurts!! I couldn't stop smiling during the whole clip! He's a seriously cute kid!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Beautiful boy and I sware I am just falling more in love watching Dodger with him!!! She is so good with him. Lucky you, I am total envy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
OMG they are so cute together!!:cute: Sagan is such a handsome little guy...makes me want a white Spoo even more now!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
They are fantastic together! Dodger is very careful with him and yet you can see her challenge him to push himself. "Play! Play! OK, lets spin then rest." LOL!

He is just the cutest little guy and super brilliant white! I also can't get over his smile. Now that Dodger is playing with Sagan, is Vega feeling left out?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
So cute! And yeah, like none of us has seen a dog take the position before? LOL! I actually didn't think anything of it in your video. :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
So white. Now I want a white standard. Ilusion my black standard pup is on my lap and she was watching the video. Beautiful pup and I love your parti.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts