Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Love Love Love watching this boy run and run and run and... :)

Reactions: Raindrops

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woo! Amazing energy! I wish I could run like that. I like how he plays so nicely with the other dog and he stays on the grassy area.
Haha thanks me too. He is quite the socialite. Thankfully he has become fairly good at matching play styles with other dogs to keep it safe. It is a very nice area to take him to run. Surrounded on all sides by forest or fenced yards, and the only road that goes through it dead ends so there is no through traffic. And most of the dogs that come are regulars so they get along well.

·
Registered
12,697 Posts
Glorious! And really shows why it is nigh on impossible to fully exercise a dog on leash, especially a young poodle.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glorious! And really shows why it is nigh on impossible to fully exercise a dog on leash, especially a young poodle.
Yes! This park (along with all other parks) was closed for ~3 months during initial lockdown. I didn't have a good space for off leash running because my yard is small. We would occasionally have a play date in a neighbor's yard but it was very rough on Misha. Even biking wasn't really able to replace his desire for zoomies.

·
Registered
8 Posts
OMG he is adorable! Thanks so much for this video! Ive been looking at a breeder here in SF who focuses on Black Mini Poodles and this video showcases how beautiful they are!

And I loveeee his haircut!

·
Premium Member
4,259 Posts
Great video - I so much enjoyed. Nothing quite like a poodle and room to roam.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Raindrops, this is great! I could watch videos of Misha all day. He's such a beautiful guy and such a good playmate with that other dog. Keep them coming :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
After the popularity of our previous video, I have made another focusing on Misha's gazelle tendencies. I love watching poodles run. It also is a nice demonstration of poodle athleticism.

Love your video! Reminds me of my mini poodle Buddy who passed away in March, in his earlier years. I used to call it "poodling" when he ran around like that!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for your nice replies! I love watching him so much. I've recently been experimenting using a gimbal to stabilize my phone while taking videos with him... so I'm sure I'll post some more when I'm happy with the footage!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts