Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for awhile, but we finally have our poodle!

We're a military family of five who recently returned from 5 years in Germany. With our small apartments and constant moves we haven't owned a dog in almost 14 years. So this has been a long time coming for us!

I was hoping we could rescue a poodle, but after searching all summer I find they go really fast. We're in the middle of nowhere too so it's always a bit of a drive. Our pride and joy, Dugan, is a four month old miniature poodle. We ended up getting him from a breeder in OK. They think he'll be on the smaller side, he's 10 inches now. So far he's adjusted very well to our family and loves being spoiled by our kids. We'll have to start training OURSELVES not to spoil him so much soon!

I've been able to find the answers to a lot of my questions already through other posts, so thank you all for your awesome advise! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh, my goodness...oh, my goodness...cuteness all over the place!

Welcome to the forum and so happy you have already found it helpful. :welcome:

I love your screen name!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Fantastic! :clover::welcome::clover:
What a great little guy, he's adorable!! Great name too! I have my first Standard arriving Aug21, so our boys can grow up together here on the forum!! congratulations!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a happy boy! I can only imagine that he is reflecting all the giggles and cuddles your family has given him. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Dugan looks like he will be a great dog...congratulations and do enjoy him...each stage is precious just like a baby human growing up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts