Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Vegas look great as usual, my favorite is 7 and 8 great pictures!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Love the action shots!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ha,ha time fly's just like Vegas:rofl:

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
My heart jumped with joy seeing the photos, especially the ones Vegas' hip-hop moves!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, he's really bouncy, all I have to do is throw something on the ground, and if it bounces, so does he!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol!!! I can just imagine if him and Paris ever were able to meet, they'd be wrestling in mid air, bouncing at each other I'm sure!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
You keep him so beautifully groomed! One word of advice though..... I think the jumping shots are cute too, but keep the air-o-batics to a minimum. Dogs can get things like compressed or slipped disks. They also have these little bones in their shoulders that are susceptible to being knocked out of place.

He is such a beautiful dog you want to make sure that he is physically sound and spry well into his senior years.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ohhh Vegas.... he is such a handsome dog <3 I'm in love with him, haha. He is so gorgeous and seems like he'd be an awesome doggy to be around.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks tons guys! ^^ Yeah, Cbrand, I try to be really careful with how often he jumps and where. Jumping on any cement ever is a HUGE nono, and jumping on grass is very limited. Thank you all for the wonderful compliments :) you're all awesome!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Rofl, speaking of.. we need to take that hike you mentioned with the dogs!
Yes we do! PM when you get a chance with your days off. Flufflvr too :) Upper Millcreek is still closed, but I did get to see 2 moose up Big Cottonwood Wed. night. I'll gladly come up your way too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts