Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I don't understand UKC's point system but Enzo is now a UKC champion. We just got his CH certificate in the mail !

Still working on AKC but I know we can do it :D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Congratulations!!
Bindi's getting close to completing her UKC championship, we'll be working on AKC next too.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Congrats!!!! Im so sorry I forgot to email you back about this. I totally forgot until I read it on here. Forgetfullness is a prego sympton for me. lol I swear it is though!

I told you UKC is soo easy to Champion. So easy, you didnt even know. lol Anyhow, glad he had his first title now.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Congrats to you and Enzo!!!! Best of luck with your AKC showing, won't be as easy, but I am sure you will love it just as much. Hope to see pics of that handsome boy in Continental Clip when he is in it!!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Congratulations to you and Enzo!! Best of luck in the AKC ring...it's definitely more challenging but so much fun. Waiting for new pics!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm a tad late responding, but I wanted to congratulate you and Enzo!

I'm positive you worked so hard for it!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone !

No problem Jenn I knew you got my email lol

I am about to send you another today !

As for new pictures check out picture section in a few mins

We have another AKC show August 31 ( I think) we wont be the only red there !!!! so this should be fun seeing more than 1 red at the show. Susan Osburne's dog Raquel will be there. We had the chance of seeing her at the long beach show last year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts