Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,702 Posts
I love the fiestaware colors! And if you're looking for guinea pigs, I've got a biggun for you...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the fiestaware colors! And if you're looking for guinea pigs, I've got a biggun for you...
Liz, in a moment of weakness, guess what said yes to letting a guinea pig into our home. So now beside being the household poodle groomer, I'm also the the guinea pig maintainer. Boy that thing poops a lot...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
You are going to love having the dryer- grooming will be so much faster and you can get a much prettier result clipping force dried hair. Have fun using your new tools this weekend!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have that dryer too-- I just used it for the first time yesterday and I love it! Tell me about the stainless steel clipper combs, are they far superior to the plastic variety? They must be, but can you tell me why?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I have that dryer too-- I just used it for the first time yesterday and I love it! Tell me about the stainless steel clipper combs, are they far superior to the plastic variety? They must be, but can you tell me why?
In my brief experience trying the plastic combs once, I found them to be too flexible /bendable and they were frustrating to use- I basically gave up after one try. I got a set of the Wahl stainless combs for my 5 in 1 clipper- they work great

·
Registered
38 Posts
In my brief experience trying the plastic combs once, I found them to be too flexible /bendable and they were frustrating to use- I basically gave up after one try. I got a set of the Wahl stainless combs for my 5 in 1 clipper- they work great
ok, that's very helpful, thanks! So the ones I'm seeing are stainless with a plastic base, is that what you use?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RC, the combs haven't arrived yet so I don't have first hand experience. I do understand they're supposed to move through the coat better. I ordered them to complement my new clippers. It appears they only make stainless steel combs for the KM10.
As for the dryer, it's amazing. I haven't used it on Happy yet but it dried my Jack Russel in about two minutes. It'll also move furniture and knock over small children.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts