Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
My name is Tyra and in a few weeks (September 21) I will be new mom to an apricot toy poodle named Zuko! I have been looking on this website for weeks and have been using it to prepare, and I thought it was finally time to officially join. Although this is my first dog, I do have experience growing up helping my parents who used to breed and train German Shepherds. I have a few questions/adivice that I will post in the related threads, but I am so excited to join this forum.馃榿

Premium Member
Welcome to PF, my baby is now 3 yrs old. Leonard is my 7th poodle and 6th toy poodle. May sure you read up on hypoglycemia toy pups are prone to it and can go down hill quickly if you don't rectify the situation.
I have two other toys Beatrice and Pia who are 6 1/2 and 6 yrs old.
It is an exciting time puppyhoid

Registered
Hi and Welcome to you and Zuko!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Everyone! Zuko and I have been together a little over two weeks now (he is currently 10 weeks :love:). I wanted to update my post with some pictures. He is such a good boy. He knows: how to let me know when he has to potty, how to sit, stay, how to fetch, and most importantly how to give the best cuddles.

I also made him an Instagram (ik im obsessed) to post all his cute videos and pics if anyone would like to follow: @prince_zukothetoy
IMG_6891.jpg
IMG_6886.jpg
IMG_6881.jpg
IMG_6779.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts