Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
wow - he is CUTE!! Love the grooming job! I am going to try to bathe and groom Vinnie this weekend. His breeder has already groomed him 4-5 times - hopefully I can this good!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

thanks guys his making are nicer on one side than the other but i dont mind i love him these pics where taken bout 2 weeks ago he has grown more now

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
His markings are nice on both sides, not the same on each side which makes him unique, sorta' like a brand or a tattoo, making him who he is. He should be easy for you to identify if he ever became lost or stolen, Heaven forbid.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

thanks guys his making are nicer on one side than the other but i dont mind i love him these pics where taken bout 2 weeks ago he has grown more now
Gee I wish we could show colours in Australia. He is lovely. Love his markings.

when stacking if he pulls back just place your hand behind his butt, I usually pull the tail back a little, it will move him forward and make him push out his chest.

·
Registered
75 Posts
What a nice setup...We are supposed to get something along those lines set up..your's is terrific...and your pup...wow...so awesome!...Where did you get him?!! He's great!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What an absolutely beautiful puppy!! If it wasn't for the fact that I want to show AKC I would have gone for a parti pup. Love him.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
He is so adorable!! I love his color and pattern. Both sides are different but both are nicely marked. He is so fluffy and quite perky looking...lol.

Someday in the future I plan on having either a brown and white or a phantom.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is so adorable!! I love his color and pattern. Both sides are different but both are nicely marked. He is so fluffy and quite perky looking...lol.

Someday in the future I plan on having either a brown and white or a phantom.
Brown & white, brown & white, brown & white...do you think I like brown & white? LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts