Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi my name is Marsha. I am new to this forum. Shelbee my 3 year old Standard Poodle and I are happy to become part of your Poodle family.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
:) Hi my name is Marsha. I am new to this forum. Shelbee my 3 year old Standard Poodle and I are happy to become part of your Poodle family.
Welcome Marsha! And welcome Shelbee :)

Glad to have you here, look forward to your input.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hi there and welcome! I'm Brittany and I own two miniatures, an eight
year old black male stud and an eight week old cream female puppy (out
of my stud):)

So glad you've decided to join our family of poodle lovers, lol! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please Help I am a newbee.

This is Marsha, Shelbee's mom. Thank you! How do I update Shelbee's Picture.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Go to user CP =control panle? up in the left hand corner of the web page and go inside tyour avatar and replace.

If you want to load pics just hit the paperclip by the smiley icon, hit browse and it should take you into documents to your pictures and upload the ones you want. Or you have photobucket or a URL you can post that.

you've been gone a while, welcome back!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I am still learning to use this web page.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have pictures on my album now, I think if I did it right. I have to go to work now but will check back with you all later. Have a good evening.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes Springer Doodles. We bred English Springer for 9 Years. My husbands favorite dog. I aways loved the Poodle. I had my cream Poodle named Shelbee. We live on a lake. We take them down to play all the time. I got to thinking about how they are so much alike. So we bred Shelbee with one of our springers. We had nothing about prase about this breed. So we finally kept one our selfs. And people were right they are very loving,smart and athletic. You can see our Sammy on my web site. esspuppies.com Now i have another Poodle Oakley and he is the best natured guy. I love Poodles and Springer Doodles. We will be having both this spring. It is so much fun to raise the babies.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Springer Doodles are not a "breed". :doh: They are a mix. Frankly, if you truly loved each of these breeds you would NEVER mix them. Instead, you would spend your time and energy working to produce the very best Poodles or Springers you could.

Edited to add that I don't see any information on your site about health testing for either your Springers or Poodles. Also, I noticed that you bred a Brown Parti stud to a White bitch. Breeders who actually care about our breed don't do this because it creates cream puppies who have liver pigment which is a major fault (not to mention unattractive).

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Springer Doodles are not a "breed". :doh: They are a mix. Frankly, if you truly loved each of these breeds you would NEVER mix them. Instead, you would spend your time and energy working to produce the very best Poodles or Springers you could.
I agree

m1951c what is the purpose of your breeding program ?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Wow... I saw "Springer Doodles" on the website and knew where this was going to go :eek:hwell:

Curious to know what the thought process was behind that decision as well... as well as your shi-poos...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry you don't agree with my breeding. Everyone has an opinion. I know I love my dog's and I don't have to answer to any one about it. So do the happy parents of all our puppies.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts