Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my name is Steve Eisenreich and I am from Alberta Canada.

I run a 5 year old black Standard Poodle in CKC, AAC and NADAC Agility.

He is my 3rd Std and I grew up with a Miniature that lived till 17 years of age.

I also teach Obedience, Agility and Rally-O

I teach using positive rewards and Operant conditioning and I avoid using NRM's in my training.

P.S. I am looking for a super high drive outstanding, awesome, Miniature poodle on the large side 15 inch that I can train in Agility and performance sports. Anyone with a lead to help me find this pup? I might also consider an older pup if it is the right one. Thanks

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I'd love to see some pics of your spoo. Its great to have another Canadian on board

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy it here!! Good luck in your search. Have you contacted Dawin, Tango, Signet and Highprofile? All of the m are here in Ontario, but all have stunning, wonderful dogs!!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Welcome!

Here's a few that might be worth contacting:

Songbird has produced quite a few performance poodles. Performance Poodles

Palman Poodles here in Ontario has produced some high performance dogs, who live and compete with Ros of Beapudel (her website seems to be down right now but is www.beapudel.org). I know one of their dogs just produced a silver litter. Palman Poodles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts