Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello poodle people! My name is Bullet Brown. I own 3 standard poodles...one in breed profile and 2 used in creative, 3 toy poodles, a pom-a-poo, heeler mix, and a Lowchen....

I am the owner of a private grooming spa and studio, and CEO for the NAPCG, the first and only organization devoted solely to creative grooming. While I do compete in breed profile comps, my passion is the creative ring....

Can't wait to get to know you all better....and maybe get some of you coloring those poodles!!!

http://abgroomingservices.com/

http://thenapcg.com/

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Weocome to the forum. Ohhhh...if I only had a white!!! I would be dying it's head, poms and tail royal blue and leaving the rest white. SIGH..... Looking forward to your photos.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hey Bullet!!!!!

Your an awesome creative groomer :)

I just joined here myself. Still have to get my membership dues into NAPCG :( I've been slackin' and with all the snow and crap, been workin' my touch'e off juggling dogs at the salon due to cancellations and closed days due to snow. Enough winter already!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I went and met your family! Very sweet group. So sorry about grandpa, but I am sure the last 2 years of his life were the best! Very creative grooming:)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Your dogs are beautiful! I loved Ursa's cruella look. Grandpa was such an adorable dog (after you got a hold of him). I'm very sorry about his loss; you did a great thing by taking him in. He was loved in the end.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Lookie Lookie! My friend Bullet Brown. Oh boy, I just joined on here yesterday. Brilliant minds think alike, huh. Do I know any of you on here, who also know Bullet? I think its nice to have a forum for poodle people. And what I mostly like is its not all about showing and rules and regulations and too much BS. I have parti poodles and ever since I got one, I have been hated by my poodle community. I happen to love him and wouldnt trade him for the world. But I also love a well-bred, perfect conformation poodle in a continental hair cut. So I am all over the place when it comes to poodles. Bullet and I have brother poodles. Mine is Gino, hers is Big Mike. They are probably 2 of the SWEETEST most spoiled toy poodles in the world...but both have bad conformation but we do NOT care at all about looks. They are mamma's precious little boys.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I finally made it back! Sorry guys, I have been so busy these last few weeks....working the spa, getting our premiere issue of the NAPCG magazine out, and of course, my ever wonderful chemo treatments.....anyway, I promise to get back more often!

Who here is going to the Atlanta Pet Fair? Anyone? The NAPCG will have a booth there...and, we'll be giving copies of our current issue of the magazine to everyone who stops by to see us! I will be doing Xerxes in the creative competition, and I'm letting Scott Wasserman use Ruby in the open division of breed profile. Looking forward to a really fun weekend and hope to meet some of you there!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts