Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
as a French dog fan, I was wondering about the most popular French breeds in the world, and I came accross the poodle.
Then I made a page listing all the current litters in France, this is why I registered to this forum.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Welcome to the forum... I'm fairly new to poodles too - and maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought poodles originated in Germany not France... Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Hmmm, welcome probably not clicking those links but thank you.
:lol: :lol: ME TOO!!!! Yeah, I don't click links from someone I don't know well yet! I thought I was just being paranoid - Kpoos, welcome to my paranoia! :lol:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Its a clean link I click on it its a FCI list of poodle breeders :) The second link is the FCI standard no worries

I am always on the hunt for spammers and our new member is not one !

So lets give them a warm welcome !

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Its a clean link I click on it its a FCI list of poodle breeders :) The second link is the FCI standard no worries

Warm welcome!!:)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts

Thanks for looking out for us Ranger Roxy!! There have been so many viruses and spam popping up that I was worried!!

Thanks again, and WELCOME AGAIN, miccomte!! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I too have always heard the Poodles originated in Germany, and were originally called Pudel Hunds.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visits here to the forum, and that you find it helpful and educational!!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
welcome! and yes, poodles are german, though the french adopted them as their own! hehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts