Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We are so excited!

We were fortunate to adopt a white miniature poodle nearly three years ago and Penny has added so much to our family. She's now a nearly 9 year old dog who does not act her age - full of energy and willing to play fetch for hours on end.

We just got confirmation yesterday that we are adding to our pack. On Saturday we'll go to the rescue's shelter and bring home a black 5 month old standard poodle named Spock!

We met Spock last saturday and he and Penny got along well and he cuddled up to all of the humans (me, my wife and our two teens).

He's a really sweet boy and we are counting the hours until he is ours.

We are new to both standard poodles and puppies as we've always adopted adults before, so I was glad to find all of the info and support here.

We're going to need it, I think!

Registered
Welcome Wombat!! LOVE the name Spock!!!

Standards are so much fun and the best!! but I am bias :) Enjoy your time with the new baby!! I hope he gets accustomed to his new home fast and loves his new sister Penny!!

Waiting to get a new puppy is SO difficult!! I wish you luck and hope you get some sleep until then!!!

Premium Member
All good wishes that Spock is a good fit for your family. Take pictures as you can. We are photo junkies here. Welcome to a great community - glad to have you with us.

Premium Member
Welcome to you, Penny and baby Spock! Excited for you family and hope you will share the journey of him with PF.

Registered
Congratulations. You鈥檙e lucky to find a nice standard in rescue with a great name, Spock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts