Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this post. I have been a groomer for 12 years and live in Ohio. I have a beautiful black standard poodle that is 2 years old. Her name is Tessa. I have been showing dalmatians for a while and I am new to showing poodles. She is the easiest dog I have ever trained. If any of you would want to offer any tips to showing poodles, I am all ears. Thanks and nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hello poodal and welcome to the forum. Where abouts in OH are you? Anywhere near the 3 feet of snow that is outside my window in the snowbelt? Would love to see pictures of your Tessa.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,
I live in Steubenville, Ohio. Have you ever heard of it? I will post pictures of Tessa as soon as I figure out how ( ha ha)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome and NO TIPS from me - I am clueless in showing:) But love poodles / dogs and seeing others......SO get to posting we love pics!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not to worry poodal, you are not alone....I have not uploaded a picture yet! lol Aside from the fact that the only photos I have are from my phone. I haven't a clue how to use emoticons either. lol You are way, way south of me. Too far for a play date I suppose!!

·
Registered
997 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts