Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need Help with my Mini poodle

My Rory has real bad behavioral issues and I need help!! I've taken her to various behavioral courses and in-home help and it's getting worse. I may have to give her up and I DO NOT WANT TO

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
My Rory has real bad behavioral issues and I need help!! I've taken her to various behavioral courses and in-home help and it's getting worse. I may have to give her up and I DO NOT WANT TO
Welcome to you both.

You should post this under a separate heading. Currently your post is in the middle of someone else's introduction.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lily's Jump style

My toy poodle, Lily, (3.5#) is a little Agility Wizard, but has a particular jump style. She rocks back and launches over. This has slowed down her time. We are just starting Jumpers Excellent B Preferred and I am not sure she will make time. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Trillium. The Trillium is native here and grows around on the heavy woody, a little sunny sides of the mountains. My girls are named for the area and native flowers.
Blue Ridge Lily and Blue Ridge Jasmine. I am still learning this formum and have no idea how to get pic.s on it. Hopefully will be able to do it soon.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hi Trillium. The Trillium is native here and grows around on the heavy woody, a little sunny sides of the mountains. My girls are named for the area and native flowers.
Blue Ridge Lily and Blue Ridge Jasmine. I am still learning this formum and have no idea how to get pic.s on it. Hopefully will be able to do it soon.
We have tons of Trilliums here too. In fact they are Ontario's provincial flower. I love them its great in the spring to see them in the wooded areas turning the ground white with their blooms. You've got a great idea for coming up with names.

To put pics on a thread if you'll look down from the window that you type on you'll see a grey box that says manage attachments. It will bring up another screen that will allow you to chose you file so you can post pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New Puppy

Monday the 7th I fly to Wichita, KS from Asheville, NC to pick up my new red toy poodle puppy. Three and a half months and a whopping 2.7#. Her name will be Blue Ridge Wild Ginger. Wild Ginger is another native around here.

We bombed out in this past weekends agility trial. Lily will never make it in Ex B Standard or JWW. She just can't make time with her funny jump style. I've ordered Susan Salo Method jumping training. Ever heard of her?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jasmine and Lily have their RE titles, but near the end I was having to beg them through the Rally courses. Barly got Lily her RE. Went to a trial and had made up my mind that if she did not get her last leg that three day weekend, we would settle with an RA title on her. The judge was gracious, very gracious. We had an 85 going into the Honor and she broke. So we wound up with a 75! No way I thought we Q'ed. So, Obed. is out of the question. Jasmine doesn't even show in Agility any more. She does not like Trials and shuts down. So good to hear from you. a.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts