Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum. I have been trying to find a good breeder for some time now. I want a black female Toy Poodle. I have 2 maltese and feel a poodle would be a great additioin to my family. I was referred to Velvet Touch Kennel and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with them? I am also open to all recomendation.

Please help I have been searching since last August.

Than you!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi and welcome!!:welcome: I have heard of velvet touch too. They don't breed for show dogs. They breed for size. They have been breeding for years. I have never heard anything negative about them. When I was looking for a yorkie, I called about a puppy, but their prices were out of our price range. Good luck in your search. Everyone should have a poodle in their life.:tongue:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Welcome! I don't think I have heard of them but if they are close by it never hurts to stop in and ask some questions! If they are good breeders, they will be fine with setting up a time to meet you and will gladly answer any questions you have!

Good luck and when you find that perfect poodle make sure you post some pictures!

If you don't mind telling us what state you are in then I am sure someone can recommend a good breeder close to you! Just a suggestion though!

Might want to just start a new thread in the poodle talk section asking for breeder recommendations in or near your home state...unless you are fine with having a puppy shipped, then I guess your location wouldn't matter as long as they shipped to an airport near you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts