Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I am new to this forum. We are picking up our standard poodle boy in two weeks and one day. I am very excited since our house has been dog free for over a year since the passing of our geriatric standard last January.
Dina

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi there!
I am new to this forum. We are picking up our standard poodle boy in two weeks and one day. I am very excited since our house has been dog free for over a year since the passing of our geriatric standard last January.
Dina
Welcome to the forum Dina...I just happened to be on today due to a "virus alert" generated from this forum so thought I would say Hi when I saw your post.Sorry about the loss of your old dog,it is VERY hard to loose them when they are old.My almost 14 year old boy died in 07.I now have my gorgeous boy Aden we got in 08 and he is wonderful.You will see how fast and hard you will love another! I never was "dog less" when I lost my old boy,can't imagine that,but it still was terrible.My kids were in diapers when we brought our first Std.boy home.Now they are in College and high school.LOL
Enjoy your new baby!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.