Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello all,
I was referred by a poodle friend who is a member of this forum.
I have parti standard poodles and my boy is a Grand Champion # 4 in the country in UKC top 10. We will have a up coming litter in 2010.I hope to learn more on this forum and be able to help others as well.
Thanks for having me, Moxie

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Gorgeous spoos!!!! I think black & white partis are sooo beautiful and I love the markings on your kids!! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome Moxie. Glad you finally joined and and hope you enjoy it, and look forward to your input. I will help you if you need me until you navigate your way around here.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Litter

Hi Olie,
No,the entire litter isnt spoken for yet.I may keep one,my co-owner is keeping 2
and we have one possible show home interested. We have not even made announcements yet or posted the litter.((Grin)) Moxie

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Litter

I Cant wait either,it will be the first time my boy is breeding,hope he gets the job done!!LOL I know one thing,they will be SWEET and very gorgeous babies.
The Mom to be is a gorgeous solid girl. I'll post pics of her soon too. I don't want to jinx anything just yet.((Grin))

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank You

Thank You KalaMama and ALL for the positive compliments!! Aden is truly a wonderful boy and the love of my life,all my dogs are,but Aden is Mommy's Boy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts