Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be great if we could have a separate thread for health issues.

Like DNA tests, illness, hips, diseases in our breed and so on

:)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I think it would be great if we could have a separate thread for health issues.

Like DNA tests, illness, hips, diseases in our breed and so on

:)
I suggested this at one time. Many animal forums have a sticky for this. I think it is a great idea. I think the question was where to put it with in the forum.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suggested this at one time. Many animal forums have a sticky for this. I think it is a great idea. I think the question was where to put it with in the forum.
Yes I am also a member of general dog forum here in Iceland they have a health thread, where we discuss the health of our dogs.

I would just put it in "Poodle Forums
Forums dealing with all Poodles."

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Winnow, are you talking about adding a "thread" which is just a conversation within a forum as you've done here... or are you wanting it to be a separate subforum within the forum? If you want an actual "place" to start multiple threads about poodle health, that is something only the administrator (Yung) can do. Let me know if that is what you are talking about and I can send him a message to see if it's possible to add it... otherwise, if you're just interested in a THREAD about poodle health, you can put it wherever it makes sense to you....

Let me know! :)

Barb

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
:) No problem, Winnow!! I'll get a message to Yung and see if he can add a forum re: poodle health. You'll be one of the first to know if it's a possibility and when it happens!

Barb

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Whatever happened to having a new sub forum / sticky for health?

Any follow up from the administrators?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

???? I would like to see something like this as well, there are alot of pet owners who come here for advice and I think it would be a great idea to have this resource avail to them!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts

I mentioned this to Yung some time ago and just reminded him of it again - he said he'll get something up - I'd do it, but I don't have the POWER!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Thanks for your help, Sheriff! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts