Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I was testing out how May Photo Contest Voting Poll pics are showing on my cell phone after another member asked me to trouble shoot a problem she was having seeing pics.

Keep in mind that I never use my phone for PF b/c it's hard to read on my phone, so I've never logged in.

Well it said on my phone that the Voting Poll is closed. Not true - I just started the Poll a couple hours ago and it runs until next Monday. On a desk/lap top it says if you're not logged in, You cannot vote in this Poll, not that it's closed. That's a big difference.

Does anyone else see this same message if they're not logged into PF on their phone?

And can the tech person please reword it to say "Only members can vote in this poll" on cell phones since this impacts whether members log in to vote on the monthly contests.

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
May I add that if using the Tapatalk app on the cell phone that you cannot even see the thread with the voting poll? I have to use my laptop to see it and vote. Thanks

·
Administrator
685 Posts
Tonight I was testing out how May Photo Contest Voting Poll pics are showing on my cell phone after another member asked me to trouble shoot a problem she was having seeing pics.

Keep in mind that I never use my phone for PF b/c it's hard to read on my phone, so I've never logged in.

Well it said on my phone that the Voting Poll is closed. Not true - I just started the Poll a couple hours ago and it runs until next Monday. On a desk/lap top it says if you're not logged in, You cannot vote in this Poll, not that it's closed. That's a big difference.

Does anyone else see this same message if they're not logged into PF on their phone?

And can the tech person please reword it to say "Only members can vote in this poll" on cell phones since this impacts whether members log in to vote on the monthly contests.
The poll will always appear closed when you view as a guest. If you are logged in it will show when it will close.
-Philip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts