Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We came home today with a new Spoo, solid black male. He is so awesome! Rusty is excited to have a little brother! He is settling in nicely!!

I added pics to the albums, he's under "new puppy" or something along those lines lol

He is 9 weeks and so far not settled on a name. I have twons that are 13 and one of them suggested Carbon!

Glad to take ideas for a name related to his color since Rusty is related to his color---he was previously named!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh my he's ADORABLE! I just want to squeeze him! :D Congrats on the new addition, and Carbon is a really cool name!! I've never heard that name on a dog, it's very unique.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats on your new addition! His pictures are adorable! I just adopted a cream spoo...he'll be 10 weeks old tomorrow. Looks like they will be hitting milestones together!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a nice little fellow and it's great that Rusty has someone to play with. Carbon is a really unique name. Congratulations on your new puppy!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Coal is also sciency (in a geological sort of way). And it is generally black (and made of carbon). I do have a geo friend with a black standard named Carbon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts