Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone! Yay, i have a standard! Woo hoo! He's the most precious dog ever. Glad that I came across this forum. Look forward to chatting and reading about all of your precious pups. Cheers!

Gary Ray
Store Manager
***** & Pooch
Pethouse and Pawbar

·
Registered
616 Posts
welcome!! cant wait to see pics! is that your store? very creative name and the store looks fun! cant wait to go browse through.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. You have NO idea how much fun it is! Would love to have you in for a tour. Not my store, just manage it and treat it as if it were mine!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for visiting our webpage! My baby boy is named Ande, and just turned 6 months old. He is a Red Standard Poodle. You can see a pic of him on my user profile. Of course, there will be more pics to follow. =)

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Thanks for visiting our webpage! My baby boy is named Ande, and just turned 6 months old. He is a Red Standard Poodle. You can see a pic of him on my user profile. Of course, there will be more pics to follow. =)
WElcome! can't wait to see pix! I have a red female spoo

·
Registered
339 Posts
:welcome: Hi and welcome! The link to your site doesn't work for me.:noidea: Your boy is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yorkiecrazy - you have to replace the *s with a word used to describe cats that is also considered a curse word
Welcome, I love red spoos

1 - 12 of 12 Posts