Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoying a game of fetch this morning. I just groomed him yesterday! He wakes up with lots of energy so figured fetch would be good for him today.

The pink is fading..but it's still there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
AgilityIG, I thought the same thing! Look at how BIG he's gotten! :) Such a handsome, wonderful dog. I still love the pink too hahah.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Great pictures Aidan! I really like #9. #2 in the second set looks like Sagan is laughing. He is growing up so nicely!! Thanks for sharing, Sagan always makes me smile :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Ok, Sagan makes me want to have FF send me one of her pups!!!! I LOVE him!!!! Loved him when he was little LOVE him now. That was a very NICE accidental breeding!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
He is getting so big! He is so handsome I have a puppy crush on him. Every time I talk myself out of considering a white poodle puppy (think of the dirt,ect), I see Sagan. I have to give in - at some point in my life I will have a white standard!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It would probably look nice. My only worry would be getting all the dye rinsed out.

·
Registered
551 Posts
It would probably look nice. My only worry would be getting all the dye rinsed out.
That was one of my concerns too, as well as getting the dye on evenly, I don't see any dying in Foxxy's future. One her cords were shorter I used blowpens on her back legs, but now her cords are too long

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you wanted to just be safe you could try food coloring. It's usually not as bright of a color..but much easier to rinse and if it did come out bad it doesn't seem to last as long.

·
Registered
551 Posts
If you wanted to just be safe you could try food coloring. It's usually not as bright of a color..but much easier to rinse and if it did come out bad it doesn't seem to last as long.
True, I just worry about the cords, I will just have to enjoy the pink (my fave color) on other dogs :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ha ha haaa- I was just about to complain that there is no Brian photo !!!! LOL

They are both soooo cute : )))) and lively :bounce:

Hope to see BOTH of them more often here : )))) !!!!

(PS: Hope your hubby made that trip to the Homedepot ;) he he )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts