Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
My fiance' recently rescued two shelter poodle mixes!
Brodie is home with us now, and proving to be very smart! He is about one year old. Shelter said he was a poodle/lhaso apso mix. What do you think? He is as cute as a button!

We have another little Maltese/Poodle mix coming on Wednesday! Waiting for him to be neutered, he is also a shelter dog. We're not set on a name yet, thinking "Milo". Suggestions are good:)

Then we have miss Molly. She is a 5 month old purebred harelquin Great Dane!

~~~~~
Brodie, Pic one. Let me know what you think he's mixed with!
Milo/No name with Fiance' ( Will be with us on Wednesday)
Molly

Attachments

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Boulder. From what rescue did you get your dogs?

I would not guess that Brodie is a Lasa Poodle mix. If he was, I'd expect him to have a shorter muzzle, but then you never know with a mix. Is his tail long or short?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there! I got him at Adams County!
I didn't think he was either! He was a stray, so what do they know?
He actually has a STUB for a tail! Thats what really throws me over!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome!

You have adorable dogs - thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Your dogs are so cute. Thank you for being a rescue home. I like Milo for a name but you will probably get other suggestions here. I just love the pic of your great day in the little bed!! LOL

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Hi there! I got him at Adams County!
I didn't think he was either! He was a stray, so what do they know?
He actually has a STUB for a tail! Thats what really throws me over!
How much of a stub? Really, really short... like only 2-3 inches or more like 4-6 inches?

I think most of the Poodle mixes leave the tails long. With a cut tail I'm thinking pure Poodle or Cockapoo.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
How much of a stub? Really, really short... like only 2-3 inches or more like 4-6 inches?

I think most of the Poodle mixes leave the tails long. With a cut tail I'm thinking pure Poodle or Cockapoo.
Have you seen Olies? It is very short, I'm thinking he's lucky at 4 inches.... Love him all the same but....yeah...ugh

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi everyone!
Names are definitely welcome!

Brodie's tail is about an 1 inch! Defintiely a stub.

I didn't even think of a cockapoo! I looked at some pics, he looks identical to one! hmmm :)

...And yes, Molly thinks she's the size of a chihuahua haha! She loves the kitty beds! lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts