Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my husband a new recliner, I had it imported from Norway took me three month to get it suppose to be real comfortable thinking maybe he would spend more time watching t.v with me instead of in the man cave in the recliner that I will not allow in my living room you know the one I'm takling about the dreaded (BARK-A) lounger ha,ha:laugh: anyway no such luck but I'm sure glad some one is using it.:couch2:

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
adorable! we're having "that talk" right now too before we move into the new house- i think recliners are soooo ugly- why do men like them??

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it is because they think they can fall asleep in them and not get caught and then when you busted them they say I was not sleeping ha,ha.

I searched a long time before I found a recliner that I could live with it has a foot stool that goes with it,it is very comfortable and you can buy it in three different sizes. Good luck in your new home!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
This is absolutely THE BEST use of a good recliner I can imagine! How sweet!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
When I look at furniture my dogs are always in mind and they would love that chair! And so would I:rofl:
I'm actually thinking about getting a bigger bed so that when new dog comes home we won't be cramped on my full size!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts