Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I been looking for another standard poodle that is red or a black that carries red ( found many breeders lol)

I think I will wait for Enzo's breeder to repeat the breeding and pray for more girls in the litter lol (In Enzo's litter there where all boys and one female)So if she gets girls i will have a new puppy this coming Oct.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Yay for another red poo :) I hope she's red anyway, love seeing how pretty Enzo's color is, it would be awsome to see two of them :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey Roxy25, I don't blame you for thinking about waiting on a pup from the same breeder that you got Enzo from, because I think Enzo is just gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
That's awesome! I have been doing a little Red research as my "partner" "co-breeder" "best friend" loves the color and what I have been reading is you should breed Red to black to keep the pigment strong as Red aka Dark Apricot aka Yellow will wash out. But I'm sure you know that lol

I don't remember who you got Enzo from...I remember something about the breeder not really showing her dogs?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's awesome! I have been doing a little Red research as my "partner" "co-breeder" "best friend" loves the color and what I have been reading is you should breed Red to black to keep the pigment strong as Red aka Dark Apricot aka Yellow will wash out. But I'm sure you know that lol

I don't remember who you got Enzo from...I remember something about the breeder not really showing her dogs?
Yeah the breeders Name is Marcia Faye ( think that is her last name) she does not breed for show ( as you know not too many red standard breeders doing this) Her dogs have pretty good conformation and my sister , picked out Enzo based solely on his conformation. If we are lucky and a good looking puppy comes out in the same repeat breeding then I might get one. In Enzo's Litter only 2 of the pups looked good. His brother looks just like Enzo.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Good luck Roxy.

I know a person down her that recently picked out 2 littermate brother and sister and are showing them this weekend AKC. She's had them evaluated from a show breeder (pretty good one) close to me and supposably they are wonderful. They came from a lady that breed's horses and has a few standard poodles that she bred.

Im still curious to see what they look like. Both are black and I should get pics over the weekend. Some people dont realize what they have sitting in there yard. lol

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some people dont realize what they have sitting in there yard. lol
I know lol this is the case with this breeder. I been looking high and low for some reds that will actually look good enough to show in my price range.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts