Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randy.jpg Well he is here... Picked him up in Pittsburgh Wednesday and it was love at first site. He is absolutely the sweetest puppy. He is 5 months old. Cooper and him hit it off right from the get go. I have been so proud of Cooper. He seems so much happier since he has a playmate. It has been so much fun watching them play and chase each other. It was fate that I got Randy and a story that I will share one day. Which makes Randy a very special puppy. But right now I am absolutely on cloud nine because I have another best friend and a new member of the family.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
More pics, please!! (and a little larger would be great so I could see that pretty face!) Congratulations on adding to your family.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH] Working on getting pics of them together. Hard to catch both of them still at one time. Didn't change his name, kinda think Randy fits him nicely. He is 30lbs and 20 inches tall at 5 months. He will get bigger than Cooper which is 45lbs and 22 inches tall at 18 months. Randy is a very loving and happy puppy. Love his temperament and he is an awesome fit into our family. He is so much more than I could of ever asked for. And Cooper has been an excellent big brother.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaaaawweeee :beauty (2): _ He is a cutie :love: !!!!

I am so happy for you Buck : ))) - I still can't get over those "pups" (you know what I am talking about wink wink)

It is just wonderful that the two of your boys became such instant buddies :shakehands: and that all worked so well for you : )))!!!

May you have many, many beautiful years with both of your poodley buddies !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts