Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I got a tshirt and a phone case that match. The shirt has the poodle big in the middle with sprinkles around it.
Textile Gesture Pink Luggage and bags Art

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I hope adding a link is okay. I originally saw this shop on Etsy but bought directly from their site. I’m planning on getting at least the poodle magic shirt from there also.

·
Registered
Leo (GSD), Lily (APBT), and Simon (SPoo)
1,049 Posts
You know, of all the t-shirts and stuff I have, there is exactly ONE breed specific item of clothing? And that's a sweatshirt with a GSD on it. I guess I should rectify the situation with a) more GSD stuff; b) some pibble stuff; and c) some Poodle stuff.

·
Registered
Archie and Kacey
106 Posts
Long-time Poodle fanciers Neil and the late Dot Bates had an amazing collection of Poodle things. They lived not far from me and I was able to nab a few wonderful things from the down-sizing sale at Neil's home. No Poodle clothing in my closet...yet! :)
Rectangle Creative arts Font Art Working animal
Brown Rectangle Wood Carnivore Artifact
Art Wood Tints and shades Fixture Pattern

·
Registered
Archie and Kacey
106 Posts
@94Magna_Tom isn't it stunning? My heart stopped the first time I saw it...all I could do was stand and stare. And it was kinda spendy, so I left it hanging there while I walked around the rest of the house. And came back to stare some more. And walked around and looked some more. Lather, rinse, repeat a few more times. In the end, it made me take it home with me. I was helpless...a slave to a ravishing white sassy-pants!!

·
Registered
10,468 Posts

·
Registered
Archie and Kacey
106 Posts
@Skylar that poster is hilarious, isn't it? Dot was a groomer and this was hanging in her downstairs grooming area. I gave it to the woman who grooms Archie so she could hang it in her shop. It cracked her up, too. The rather dull looking brown thing in the middle is a butter mold, made of heavy glazed pottery. I have no idea how old it is or why I even had to have it, but I did. 💖

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
@Skylar that poster is hilarious, isn't it? Dot was a groomer and this was hanging in her downstairs grooming area. I gave it to the woman who grooms Archie so she could hang it in her shop. It cracked her up, too. The rather dull looking brown thing in the middle is a butter mold, made of heavy glazed pottery. I have no idea how old it is or why I even had to have it, but I did. 💖
It's an awesome poster, and an awesome piece of stained glass!

Annie has definitely been in the Harvard cut, and possibly the dream girl. Not quite sure what to think about having my grooming skills illustrated on that poster!

·
Registered
368 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
WHERE CAN I GET THE OLD.MAN T SHIRT?
I know! Isn’t it great? My husband thinks it’s the best!🤣 Where else, but Amazon! 😉
They come in several different colors. I totally laugh as I practically had to beg for a poodle, (Bobby) and now we have two and he’s wearing a poodle T Shirt.🤣

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
View attachment 494284

I don't want to ruin this, but...why is the nose pink?

Black, blue, gray, silver, cream and white poodles have black noses. Brown, cafe-au-lait, and silver beige poodles have liver-colored noses. In apricot and red poodles, liver-colored noses are permitted, but are not desirable.
Who knows? Maybe the artist painted a poodle who had a pink nose. 😉 Perhaps the poodle had the pink winter nose. Definitely not to standard but still adorable. 😊 I totally love the happiness that leaps from the shirt.😍

·
Registered
10,468 Posts
Lots of creative grooming! Was trying to google how some of the clips look like, and found a Lorelei clip:
we have an older member who had one of her poodles in a spiral trim ….. absolutely gorgeous. Check out this post with lots of photos.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts