Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I purchased her from a local breeder in St. Louis Her father is a champion from the Peckerwood line and her mother is a wonderful example of the breed as well.

She is my first Standard Poodle, however I did grow up with two Standard Poodles!

Millie is such a snuggler/lover but she is also a monster and a clown! =) Gotta love poodles! =)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I purchased her from a local breeder in St. Louis Her father is a champion from the Peckerwood line and her mother is a wonderful example of the breed as well.
She is very pretty. What's the kennel name? Do you know the name of her sire? I have a Brown and I'm always on the hunt for stud dogs who carry a Brown gene.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Her Sire's name is Ch. Peckerwood's The Gladiator. He is from Peckerwood Kennels. (Tom Carneal is the contact for that kennel. If you look up Poodle Club of America, and search in Missouri, his information is there).

The lady who bred Millie is Gina Gillespie. This was her first litter. She used a stud dog from Peckerwood Kennels.

Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Oh how I love a happy ending!! So glad Henry has such a caring, smart family and is alive and well! He's so handsome!!

All the best to you and your chocolate Millie for a long, sweet life together. I know you will laugh and "silent scream" over her every day. Have fun and enjoy!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts