Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am new here. I'm Karen and I live in Cayuga, Ontario. A few weeks ago we purchased a red/apricot miniature female poodle puppy. We have named her Candy and she is the most adorable litle girl. She is our only pet (other than fish) and we are really enjoying her. I hope to learns lots here from all of you experienced poodle owners. I have tonnes of photos of her and will share them when I figure out how.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum Karen, I am sure you will enjoy this forum a lot. I'm sure you will also enjoy your new little bundle of fur as well. Anxious to see pictures of your baby girl.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Welcome Karen with Candy... err I mean Karen and Candy hehehe :kiss:

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new bundle-o-fur-joy-bay hehe :)

-Todd

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
:welcome: So glad you joined us. You are going to love it here! Can't wait to see some pics of that new baby.

I just realized, you named your little one Candy and I named mine Taffy! Cute!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have added a few photos of Candy in an album attached to my profile.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have added a few photos of Candy in an album attached to my profile.
I have just seen the pics of Candy. she is adorable and such a nice bright red! congratulations! (I love red poos)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts