Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I’m new here. I just picked up my new sweet standard poodle puppy last night. He’s an apricot and just beautiful! Do far he’s doing great just busy being a puppy. Keeping us on our toes. He is our second standard and we can’t wait to watch him grow and experience new things. We have named him Dublin as his call name and we are trying to decide his registered name. Any ideas would be appreciated! Can’t wait to get to know you all!

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
Hi and Welcome to PF. Dublin is a cute call/house name. How about Kennel Name Wish I Were In Dublin of Kennel Name Dreamin' of Dublin?

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Welcome! We’d love to see pictures of your pup. I love the name Dublin. If you wanted to stick to the theme for the registered name, you could go (kennel) Dubh Linn, the original Irish name for Dublin, or (kennel) Baile Áth Cliath, the modern Irish name. Dubh linn means dark or black pool, so you could go with a variation on that, though maybe not as suited to an apricot!

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Congratulations on your new puppy! Can’t wait to see some puppy pictures when you have a few spare minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts