Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the second picture he is ready for his meal(RAW) wearing his 'snood' to keep his ears clen.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Your photography is amazing!!

I love the picture of him on the rocks and the one with the granddaughter.

I am waiting for a snood for Billy. His ears are finally long enough to be getting in his meal now! YAY!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I just can't get over that face... Gunther has such a beautiful head, and you show it off beautifully in your photography. :) I love the pic of him in the snood and the very last one, where he is all wet. He is such a handsome boy!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
They really do show Gunthers muscular frame and his sense of play. Love the pic in the water. Just like a little kid enjoying his summer break. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I've missed seeing Gunther's pics lately. Think my favorite is the third one of your first post, on the rocks with blue sky in the background. Want to see more!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I should definately invest in a Snood.....i didnt even know they made those. Mister is constantly getting his white ears dirty.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
stunning! the picture on the rocks with the blue sky and puffy white clouds behind him... WOW... that's a fantastic shot! He's just gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
oh I loooovve you pictures of Gunther - he is so beautiful and you are such a great photographer! Your grandbaby is adorable too!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Wow, what a handsome boy! I love the one of him climbing the rocks, it looks like a poster.

Tell me about this 'snoof,' is that something a poodle requires when their ears get longer? We have a 'long-eared' bowl and it seems to do the trick, but obviously at 4 months she doesn't have that great lot of ear fluff.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all your kind comments.
Snood is something Gunther wears every time he eats.
It keeps his ears clean.
The hair on the ears takes the longest to grow,so you don't quite need it when they are puppies.
You can buy them online or very easy to make...it is like a long neck warmer made out of flexible fabric.
Here is a side view:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
The snood looks very effective!! I may need to design some little ones to cover Bindi's leg poms as well when we get her into Continental clip. Especially the front legs since she loves to chew bones and it gets frightful gooey in the long hair!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts