Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesm he's blue. He was 7 months old yesterday. I don't know how you all catch such awesome pictures of you poodles! I can barely get his picture standing still! My daughter took these, hence the cut off head, but she tried and for that I thank her!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
The secret to getting good pictures is taking A LOT of pictures! That way you can pick out your favorites and dump the ones you don't like :D

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Oh I really like him! I think the only way you can learn is by doing right? Let us see as you progress on his trimming.:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think you did a good job on the trimming. It takes patience. When I first started gooming my toys, I spent 5 hours on one toy. I have it down to under 2 hours depending on if I am grooming for show or just trimming up. I can't imagine having to groom a standard. Be patient, you will improve with time and practice. Once I got my digital camera, I take lots of pictures and most of the time I will get enough good shots that I can print for my album.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you did a good job on the trimming. It takes patience. When I first started gooming my toys, I spent 5 hours on one toy. I have it down to under 2 hours depending on if I am grooming for show or just trimming up. I can't imagine having to groom a standard. Be patient, you will improve with time and practice. Once I got my digital camera, I take lots of pictures and most of the time I will get enough good shots that I can print for my album.
I was able to get Cash done tothis point in about 3 1/2 hours. He was so tired of being messed with! At one point he had his front legs and head on the table and his rear in the air (I was drying it at the time)!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Love it!!!!!! You did a great job !!!! I went riding instead of scissoring sorry :( i bathed but not trimming ...I hope I am forgiven

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love it!!!!!! You did a great job !!!! I went riding instead of scissoring sorry :( i bathed but not trimming ...I hope I am forgiven
Riding, Who said that was allowed!!! LOL - My daughter came down three times when I was grooming Cash to ask if she could get her mare and ride! I had to keep telling her NO! What a mean Mom I am!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
LOL !!!! I will get her done this weekend for sure take a bunch of pics and you will see the way I view the puppy cut i am not an expert by any menas so do not take everything I say to the bank HA HA And you better let that kid go for a ride !!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts