Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been off the map for a bit... but for all viewing pleasure there are a few new pics of Gi Gi...she's all grown up and pretty as you please...please go to my album to see them...enjoy ...and glad to be back!:cheers:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A most gracious "Thankyou"... she has grown to be the most darling and personable renagade one could ever want... she loves to watch animal planet and she has become a professional mooch:)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
So so precious!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All about me

Thankyou so much...all of you have beautiful Poodles and some of those clips..wow...tomorrow my goal is to do a before and after shots...she's so long overdue for a bath and clip it's....it's :scared: ..but it must be done...I really need a decent grooming table...the footstool kills my back ... not to mention she can jump right off it...egads...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not so Great Clips

Ok...here it is...the before and after...well sort of after...about half-way through with her clip....it's a two day process with me and I had to work today...will have more time tomorrow...but wanted ya all to see how perty she's gettin

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A New Pal

Gi Gi has a kid brother... he was adopted about 7 weeks ago...(no direct kin to her)... she bosses him around something fierce but he holds his own...

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
So cute! Schnauzer boy reminds me of my guys were they were that age!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Gi Gi has a kid brother... he was adopted about 7 weeks ago...(no direct kin to her)... she bosses him around something fierce but he holds his own...

I love this shot!! LOL Every poodle knows how to make that scary face!! I also love the photo of her with her top knot down and fluffy. Her new friend is really cute.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Surgery

It was not a good diagnoses...Laxating Patela...or however you say it...any WAY you say it is not what one wants to hear... she has a grade 4 on her left hind and a grade 2 on her right..goes in for surgery tomorrow morning...it's gonna be expensive....we agonized...should we..CAN we...what's the alternative?...to let her suffer?...to euthanize?...she's only a year and four months old...we know that we could purchase two or three poodles for what this surgery is going to cost us...we've truly agonized over this..... but when we look into those big browns of hers....it's not an easy choice..but the only one we can make....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about that. As far as huge vet bills--been there and done that. Of course you have consider all options, but you know at the end of the day, you're going to do what's best for her, whatever that may be.

Good luck and best wishes for a successful surgery and recovery.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts