Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just clipped Scooter today, I think he looks quite the Ladies
Man, very handsome! Took FOREVER, but we got through it.
I hope his butt don't get cold seeing as I shaved it, LOL!
I love the Pom Poms! :D

Also, I apologize for the pictures...he's not that photogenic and loves
to close his eyes...ugh.

Before:
http://poodleforum.com/showthread.php?t=380

After:

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
Good job mercymoon, he looks too gorgeous. I love the closed eyes photos he looks like ke's saying "ohh here she is again with the camera I think I'll just have a little rest while she fusses around". I have posted some pics of T today sporting his new cut so I sympathise with the "took forever" comment. I had to let T have 3 breaks between start to finish poor little man he was so well behaved for it though surprised me a little :smile:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good job mercymoon, he looks too gorgeous. I love the closed eyes photos he looks like ke's saying "ohh here she is again with the camera I think I'll just have a little rest while she fusses around". I have posted some pics of T today sporting his new cut so I sympathise with the "took forever" comment. I had to let T have 3 breaks between start to finish poor little man he was so well behaved for it though surprised me a little :smile:
Thank ya, Thank ya! LOL, he is camera shy! I saw the new pics
of T, I think he looks very handsome and you did a great job!
I know what you mean, I had to let Scooter run around and take
a few breaks before I continued grooming him....uhhhh! :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
MM, you clever girl. He looks fantastic. :whoo:

Does he close his eyes everytime you take pics, his eyes may be sensitive to the flash on the cam.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MM, you clever girl. He looks fantastic. :whoo:

Does he close his eyes everytime you take pics, his eyes may be sensitive to the flash on the cam.
Yay, I'm glad you like!

When I use flash he closes his eyes, and the room was dimly lit, so
that might have something to do with it?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
You need to get those nail clippers onto him. His kwiks will grow and be hard to cut short how they are suppose to be. Just be careful cause this is what splays their feet.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You need to get those nail clippers onto him. His kwiks will grow and be hard to cut short how they are suppose to be. Just be careful cause this is what splays their feet.
Aye, Aye! I shall and I'll be careful. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts