Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first two are professional pics my sister got of Osita for me for Christmas. Osita is going on 15 this year and it totally made me cry when i opened it.
The next two are of Gracie Lou in the bath rub at work and then after and all fluffy with her coat on.
The next two are of Mister at work...i like the first one its like he's saying "work is so boring" ha ha.
Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
The dogs all look great! Mister looks like a very well behaved boy on the table <3 is that a vacuum clipper attachment I see?!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I've always loved big dogs, but I have a soft spot for long haired chis! Your girl is so sweet!
Those professional pics are priceless :) And Mister is so handsome as always.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww thanks for all the lovely comments! FluffySpoos its actually a forced air dryer with a long hose because its up in the ceiling, makes it a little less noisy. There are also clipper cords there. This is the self serves bathing and grooming place i work at. Totally scary but thats why im there so no one butchers their dog :)
I was more than excited about the profesh pictures, she i guess stole her one friday while i was at work. I had NO idea!!! Osita i guess was a suepr good girl and could care less. The picture of her laying down shows me she was sort of bored lol.
And Little Gracie, i swear the longer i have her the more i just love her. She is going on 11 i think and unfortunately has been battling seborrhea for the last few weeks. Its clearing up nicely but she still needs bath three times a week.
And good "old" Mister....he comes to work all the time and when i plant him on the table he wont jump down unless he is told to. I think he actually likes being up there. So the whole time i bathed gracie and dried her and brushed her, he was there on the table watching. Glad that it wasnt him im sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts