Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Im getting closer to having my black Gunther. lol Ive been shaving Eli's body down and letting those legs grow out. Im almost there now but gosh darn it you can hardly tell in the pics. In person you can really see the shape and difference in length from legs to body. Well here are the pics anyhow.

Eli 1.5 yrs old....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Jenn, Eli looks so very handsome in his new pictures. This cut looks really nice on him. His tail looks good too, looks like the fur on the end has gotten thicker and it gives some length to it. Very nice, great grooming job.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Fuzbutz...

The hair on his tail seems thicker now and it makes it appear a little longer. I'd love to eventually grow a bigger puff on his tail since its coming in thicker now.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I think this groom was his best yet. He really does wear the style well. Its much more noticeable in person though. Looking at the pics you can hardly see it. lol

Oh well, thats what happen's when you own black dogs. lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Handsome boy Jenn! When did he start losing his puppy coat? Is it still changing?
He's 18 months old now and I'd say he went through his coat change right after he turned a 1 yr....if I remember correctly. (bad memory)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Eli is a very handsome boy. Nice job on the grooming. And, yes, black dogs are really hard to photograph. I think you did a good job.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts