Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Cute, are you showing him? I was just thinking about how to get a puppy to leave their banding alone the other day. When Jasper starts needing banding, I have no idea how to keep it in with a little one that will do anything to get it out.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is 5 months old. No, not showing him, just want him to look like I am.... lol We'll see how long that lasts! I do wish I could find someone who is really good with poodle conformation to analyze him for me though. I have a feeling I know what his good and bad points are, but I'm not great at judging conformation. Any suggestions???

As far as the bands, I've been told, just keep putting them back in and they'll get used to them.....

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow he really is beautiful! :) He looks so handsome and well groomed. I'm sure he will get used to the banding eventually.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a lovely boy!! He is showing his bluing really well now! Billy turned one just recently. I spent the last two days pulling hair as he is loosing his baby coat for his adult coat. He was matted tight to the skin and it happened in just a weeks time!!!! He is mostly pulled out now and his bluing is finally becoming obvious. I love the color.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
His coat is so fluffy. It looks like a real down comforter where you can just get lost in all of that hair! He looks so huggable. :D

Too funny about the topknot. Reminds me of Zulee with her bows. I keep trying though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts