Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the kids out a couple of times to try out my new flash for my camera. Here are some of the photos I did of Billy and Taffy.

Moonlight Beauty

Is someone talking about me?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm listening

I'm too sexy for my hair!! :rofl:

Sneaked into the hotel grounds where my son works and took this on their fountain at the front door,

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
They are both so beautiful! Taffy is really growing up nicely. She has a wonderful expression and such gorgeous, gorgeous dark eyes. Her fur looks so pretty, too. <3 How old is she now?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are both so beautiful! Taffy is really growing up nicely. She has a wonderful expression and such gorgeous, gorgeous dark eyes. Her fur looks so pretty, too. <3 How old is she now?
Taffy is 8 months old and is just about as tall as Grace, who is just over one year old. She is a big girl! She was all legs for months and we were waiting for her back to catch up. Suddenly, like overnight, her back caught up and got a little longer than her legs!! So she is still off square right now. We're hoping everything pulls together soon. We wanted to get her in the show ring.

Thank you for the compliments about her expression and her eyes! It used to be Billy who got all of the attention now matter where we went. Now he is having to share it with our pretty Taffy. At the nursing home yesterday, just as many people asked for Taffy as asked to see Billy. LOL

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow spoospirit their hair is really growing !
Yes, it is. Taffy's is really growing fast. Billy would have had a good top knot if we hadn't clipped the ends back when he was younger. He is a little short in the front and I am anxiously waiting for it to get long enough to stay in the bubble! The rest of his top is so long that I can't really leave it loose right now but if I band it, it isn't long enough to give that nice spread yet. Sigh....more waiting. I want to show him in a month or two and am torn as to how I am going to handle his top knot.

Dianne and I feed raw (chicken, fish, giblets, and (in a hushed voice) an occasional drive-thru McDonald's chicken nugget) and good kibble with yogurt and oils as well as the garlic tablets with supplements. I think it has helped them with the quality of their coats. Right now, Dianne is feeding Grace satin balls because she is beyond fussy. She even turns her nose up to them occasionally.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts