Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just took some pics of belle after she was groomed..at the park..

went there to try and make myself feel better..at least a little..

her with her new friend Oreo..

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. That's the groomer she's gone to before so yeah I think we're keeping her lol..

It was kind of fun to see Belle with Maui, the cat. It was cool to finally see her with a cat tolerant of her presence..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes she looks lovely...I'll be glad when Gi Gi's stitches are out and I can get her all dolled up like that...you've got a lovely little lass there...:angel:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
she's so beautiful! what a pretty face. she looks exactly like our Gabie when she was younger. Gabie has those awful eye stains. Any tips on how to get it out?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
She has such a sweet, beautiful face. Her cut is really nice, don't blame you for keeping her groomer. Nice pics of her having fun! Oreo is a cutie too...lol.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Such cute pictures of Belle, love her pink bows. She has that "Look at me, ain't I purdy look" to her, that all poodles seem to get after a good groom.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
she's so beautiful! what a pretty face. she looks exactly like our Gabie when she was younger. Gabie has those awful eye stains. Any tips on how to get it out?
Im not sure what my groomer uses to get those out, I'll be sure to ask for you! :)!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts