Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love this dog. He has such a cute personality and he is very smart. He is always so lovey it's funny. I really love his color. I don't like them clipped this short but had to get rid of the baby hair. I know the tail needs to grow out thanks to the groomer. Atleast the puppy fuzz is gone and he has that shiney black color.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Bo is a beautiful boy!

I can see why you say he has to "grow his tail out", did the groomer think that the dog should have just a little puff at the end of his loong tail... LOL, I can see that on a very short tail but, hmmm. I love poodles who have a nice length of tail, I think they look better than the really short ones. The good thing about it is that poodles hair does grow fairly fast.

It is soooo easy to love the standard poodles, they are just so regal and so easy to have around. My sister and I love our group and I don't think either of us will ever be without a standard unless something serious happens. Look forward to see "growing up" pics of Bo. :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He's a sweet looking boy! Nice coloring.

I can't believe what the groomer did to his tail!? I would have been upset to see that after he was done. All of our spoos have long tails and they have full plums; being shaved a two finger width from the base of the tail. Those tails look magnificent blowing in the wind when they are running around outside.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Bo is lovely. His tail will grow in in no time, I'm sure, but I agree that a pom isn't quite right on a natural tail!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
He is a handsome boy, but I think I would have had to go off on the groomer lol! I would be livid if one of mine came home with the tail butchered like that lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts