Poodle Forum banner

New Photos of Vinnie

6K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  AgilityIG 
#1 ·
I managed to get some new photos of Vinnie last week... he is growing so fast. He has gained 1/2 a pound in the last week and is still a ribby little thing. He just goes all the time and burns it all off. The older dogs are finally starting to realize he's here to stay!

Marsha

See less See more
#5 ·
He is a little pistol.
Beautiful pup.
I wouldn't worry about his weight.
Gunther is just now filling up a bit.
My vet said that spoos,especially males have a tendency to be scrawny when young and it's perfectly normal...actually better for them.
Love your pictures.

#8 ·
Thanks everyone! He is doing great. I am not worried about the weight at all - I like my dogs a little on the thinner side (obviously! :biggrin:) I have gone through the adolescent male several times - this boy is a GOOD eater though. If it holds still, he'll eat it. We feed raw and he's eating 1/2 a pound a day - oink oink!!

#13 ·
Thanks! Actually, he is going to be silver. It's hard to tell in the photos, but his face has a silver cast to it and you can see around his nose and eyes where the silver hair is starting to show. I shaved his f/f/t a couple nights ago and it's showing up now even more.

#20 ·
How wonderful for you! You know, my sister, Becky, has had a beagle for years and whenever they go anywhere, the dog goes to grandma's and grandpa's like a second family for her. I always thought they were very lucky to have my brother-in-laws parents available at any time to dogsit for them.

#26 · (Edited)
:crying: ok, are any of you willing to take on an apprentice LOL!!!!!! I love all your pics and can only dream of taking such good ones myself lol! I know to far away, but a girl can dream can't she LMAO! Can you give me some ideas on a good camera that would not cost an arm and a leg, or what I should be looking for in a camera, digital of course. I have a Nikon coolpix L1 6.2 megapixels 5x zoom and I HATE it! It is soooooo slow between pics that I miss alot of cute shots, and it is not like you can tell a dog or a 2 yr old, ok do that again so mommy can take a pic of it LOL!!!!

#28 ·
Can you give me some ideas on a good camera that would not cost an arm and a leg, or what I should be looking for in a camera, digital of course.

You could try to find a Nikon D40 - I don't think they are making them any more, but they are a good starter camera. The next model up is the Nikon D60 and it is a very nice little camera.

And then practice, practice, practice!!! (that's the fun part!)

#33 ·
I fully understand MILITARY! My daughter did three years as a Marine and my son is in his 16th year in the army. You do what they tell you, go where they tell, and do it when they tell you.

Please thank your husband for me for his service to our country. There is no greater calling than that. I feel it every time my son is deployed.

#37 ·
Awww, animllvr, that is so kind of you. I know my son always appreciates hearing that there are those in our great country who appreciate what he does.

I didn't know you lived in a small town at one time. Where do you live now?
I've mentioned it before but our town's population is 800. Very comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.