Poodle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
SS I di not have anything backed up and I lost all my pics from 2007-2008! :crying: Which SUCKS, I feel that 2 yrs of my memories were deleted! NOW they are all put on a thumb drive lol!
That is really painful and that is exactly how I felt when I lost mine. I'm glad to hear that you are baking everything up now. I go through mine now and then and print the ones that I think I would like to add the family's physical album. I still like to be able to take out a book, sit down with it, and walk down memory lane. :smile:

And how!!! Billy is a wicked challenge to photograph. More so outside than inside. I still haven't been able to afford the flash for my new camera so I don't even have the option to us a fill flash to help with the exposure and stop action shots.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Outside, I don't use a flash at all. I just make sure the sun is behind me and then will do a little post processing on the photos if needed. This is where Capture NX2 (a program for Nikon files) comes in handy!!

:crying: ok, are any of you willing to take on an apprentice LOL!!!!!! I love all your pics and can only dream of taking such good ones myself lol! I know to far away, but a girl can dream can't she LMAO! Can you give me some ideas on a good camera that would not cost an arm and a leg, or what I should be looking for in a camera, digital of course. I have a Nikon coolpix L1 6.2 megapixels 5x zoom and I HATE it! It is soooooo slow between pics that I miss alot of cute shots, and it is not like you can tell a dog or a 2 yr old, ok do that again so mommy can take a pic of it LOL!!!!

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Can you give me some ideas on a good camera that would not cost an arm and a leg, or what I should be looking for in a camera, digital of course.

You could try to find a Nikon D40 - I don't think they are making them any more, but they are a good starter camera. The next model up is the Nikon D60 and it is a very nice little camera.

And then practice, practice, practice!!! (that's the fun part!)

I fully understand MILITARY! My daughter did three years as a Marine and my son is in his 16th year in the army. You do what they tell you, go where they tell, and do it when they tell you.

Please thank your husband for me for his service to our country. There is no greater calling than that. I feel it every time my son is deployed.

I fully understand MILITARY! My daughter did three years as a Marine and my son is in his 16th year in the army. You do what they tell you, go where they tell, and do it when they tell you.

Please thank your husband for me for his service to our country. There is no greater calling than that. I feel it every time my son is deployed.
Thank you I will tell him. Please tell yo

Thank you I will tell him. Please tell yours the same from our family as well.

Awww, animllvr, that is so kind of you. I know my son always appreciates hearing that there are those in our great country who appreciate what he does.

I didn't know you lived in a small town at one time. Where do you live now?
I've mentioned it before but our town's population is 800. Very comfortable.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.