Poodle Forum banner

New Photos of Vinnie

6K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  AgilityIG 
Oh, is Eva your friend? I gather she is new here so welcome Eva!

So sorry to hear you puter crashed p4p. They are a necessary annoyance at times. I hope you had something backed up. I did that when I first had a puter and wasn't savvy about backing up my info. I lost a year's worth of photos....cry :crying: It was horrible. I back everything up to disks now.
Yes she is, I made mention about her earlier, she adopted my male toy Henny now Jerry. He was my first and only male shoe prospect, well I did notknow about the whole testicle thing die to him being my first boy, well he only had one decent, so yep he had to be neutered so as no to run the risk of getting cancer. After weeding out the people I did not think were right for him, Eva found us and it was a match made in heaven! He is so spoiled with her I feel I neglected him LOL!!!!! I truely spoiled him too! He is happy and VERY loved and I am so glad that she has him. SS I di not have anything backed up and I lost all my pics from 2007-2008! :crying: Which SUCKS, I feel that 2 yrs of my memories were deleted! NOW they are all put on a thumb drive lol!

:crying: ok, are any of you willing to take on an apprentice LOL!!!!!! I love all your pics and can only dream of taking such good ones myself lol! I know to far away, but a girl can dream can't she LMAO! Can you give me some ideas on a good camera that would not cost an arm and a leg, or what I should be looking for in a camera, digital of course. I have a Nikon coolpix L1 6.2 megapixels 5x zoom and I HATE it! It is soooooo slow between pics that I miss alot of cute shots, and it is not like you can tell a dog or a 2 yr old, ok do that again so mommy can take a pic of it LOL!!!!

I fully understand MILITARY! My daughter did three years as a Marine and my son is in his 16th year in the army. You do what they tell you, go where they tell, and do it when they tell you.

Please thank your husband for me for his service to our country. There is no greater calling than that. I feel it every time my son is deployed.
Thank you I will tell him. Please tell yo

I fully understand MILITARY! My daughter did three years as a Marine and my son is in his 16th year in the army. You do what they tell you, go where they tell, and do it when they tell you.

Please thank your husband for me for his service to our country. There is no greater calling than that. I feel it every time my son is deployed.
Thank you I will tell him. Please tell yours the same from our family as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.