Poodle Forum banner

New Photos of Vinnie

6K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  AgilityIG 
EVA!!! You made it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, is Eva your friend? I gather she is new here so welcome Eva!

So sorry to hear you puter crashed p4p. They are a necessary annoyance at times. I hope you had something backed up. I did that when I first had a puter and wasn't savvy about backing up my info. I lost a year's worth of photos....cry :crying: It was horrible. I back everything up to disks now.

How wonderful for you! You know, my sister, Becky, has had a beagle for years and whenever they go anywhere, the dog goes to grandma's and grandpa's like a second family for her. I always thought they were very lucky to have my brother-in-laws parents available at any time to dogsit for them.

SS I di not have anything backed up and I lost all my pics from 2007-2008! :crying: Which SUCKS, I feel that 2 yrs of my memories were deleted! NOW they are all put on a thumb drive lol!
That is really painful and that is exactly how I felt when I lost mine. I'm glad to hear that you are baking everything up now. I go through mine now and then and print the ones that I think I would like to add the family's physical album. I still like to be able to take out a book, sit down with it, and walk down memory lane. :smile:

And how!!! Billy is a wicked challenge to photograph. More so outside than inside. I still haven't been able to afford the flash for my new camera so I don't even have the option to us a fill flash to help with the exposure and stop action shots.

I fully understand MILITARY! My daughter did three years as a Marine and my son is in his 16th year in the army. You do what they tell you, go where they tell, and do it when they tell you.

Please thank your husband for me for his service to our country. There is no greater calling than that. I feel it every time my son is deployed.

Awww, animllvr, that is so kind of you. I know my son always appreciates hearing that there are those in our great country who appreciate what he does.

I didn't know you lived in a small town at one time. Where do you live now?
I've mentioned it before but our town's population is 800. Very comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.