Poodle Forum banner

New Photos of Vinnie

6K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  AgilityIG 
#1 ·
I managed to get some new photos of Vinnie last week... he is growing so fast. He has gained 1/2 a pound in the last week and is still a ribby little thing. He just goes all the time and burns it all off. The older dogs are finally starting to realize he's here to stay!

Marsha

See less See more
Discussion starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! He is doing great. I am not worried about the weight at all - I like my dogs a little on the thinner side (obviously! :biggrin:) I have gone through the adolescent male several times - this boy is a GOOD eater though. If it holds still, he'll eat it. We feed raw and he's eating 1/2 a pound a day - oink oink!!

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Thanks! Actually, he is going to be silver. It's hard to tell in the photos, but his face has a silver cast to it and you can see around his nose and eyes where the silver hair is starting to show. I shaved his f/f/t a couple nights ago and it's showing up now even more.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Outside, I don't use a flash at all. I just make sure the sun is behind me and then will do a little post processing on the photos if needed. This is where Capture NX2 (a program for Nikon files) comes in handy!!

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Can you give me some ideas on a good camera that would not cost an arm and a leg, or what I should be looking for in a camera, digital of course.

You could try to find a Nikon D40 - I don't think they are making them any more, but they are a good starter camera. The next model up is the Nikon D60 and it is a very nice little camera.

And then practice, practice, practice!!! (that's the fun part!)

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Thanks everyone! He is sooooo smart!! He will be doing agility with me (in a couple years, of course) but for now we are working on foundation stuff - he already does an automatic down on the table! Good poodle!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.