Poodle Forum banner

New Photos of Vinnie

4190 Views 42 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  AgilityIG
I managed to get some new photos of Vinnie last week... he is growing so fast. He has gained 1/2 a pound in the last week and is still a ribby little thing. He just goes all the time and burns it all off. The older dogs are finally starting to realize he's here to stay!

Marsha
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! He is doing great. I am not worried about the weight at all - I like my dogs a little on the thinner side (obviously! :biggrin:) I have gone through the adolescent male several times - this boy is a GOOD eater though. If it holds still, he'll eat it. We feed raw and he's eating 1/2 a pound a day - oink oink!!

· Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! Actually, he is going to be silver. It's hard to tell in the photos, but his face has a silver cast to it and you can see around his nose and eyes where the silver hair is starting to show. I shaved his f/f/t a couple nights ago and it's showing up now even more.

· Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Outside, I don't use a flash at all. I just make sure the sun is behind me and then will do a little post processing on the photos if needed. This is where Capture NX2 (a program for Nikon files) comes in handy!!

· Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Can you give me some ideas on a good camera that would not cost an arm and a leg, or what I should be looking for in a camera, digital of course.

You could try to find a Nikon D40 - I don't think they are making them any more, but they are a good starter camera. The next model up is the Nikon D60 and it is a very nice little camera.

And then practice, practice, practice!!! (that's the fun part!)

· Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thanks everyone! He is sooooo smart!! He will be doing agility with me (in a couple years, of course) but for now we are working on foundation stuff - he already does an automatic down on the table! Good poodle!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.