Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HE'S SO SMALL! What a cutie!!
He gets A LOT of attention everywhere we go. The ladies at Petsmart love him so much they go check on him in the grooming room and while he's waiting for us to pick him up and all. It's ridiculous. He's never met a stranger either. That pic was mid july I think. He's up to a whopping 4.4lbs as of last night..haha.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Buddy. He is adorable

Are those tear stains on his face? It’s a good idea to keep the face shaved when they are puppies both to get them used to grooming but also for keeping their face clean.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all!

Those are tear stains, yes. That pic is about a month old. My wife cleans and combs them almost daily and we just started giving him something to lessen them. I forget what it is. The groomer said it works so we're giving it a shot. We give him good water and clean foods and are gonna try some better quality kibble.

We talked about more trimming on his face as well and his next appointment is Saturday. I like the look of his face but I dont want him to have infections or complications. If my wife had her way he would probably have bows and pompoms but I promised him there would be no froo-froo haircuts in our wolf pack..lol. We definitely want him to have healthy eyes though so we'll do whatever is needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts