Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! Our toy puppy Pluto joined us last week. At 9 weeks old he was 3.8 lbs and 7 inches at the withers. He was a singleton puppy to parents who are both 7lb and whose only past litter bore two five lb adults... I am happy he’s bigger because that will let him play more safely with our 20lb rescue mix and better join our family to hike and be active outside.

He was black at birth and when I agreed to adopt him at 3 weeks old, but now has a lot of silver/gray and brown in his undercoat and a white chin. His parents are silver/black (dam) and red (sire). So not sure what color he will end up. I’ve been reading about blue and bad black possibilities.

Anyhow we love him. Our previous poodle, a small miniature white girl named Lazi passed away two years ago at 14.5 yo. He’s so different and similar to Lazi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! Our toy puppy Pluto joined us last week. At 9 weeks old he was 3.8 lbs and 7 inches at the withers. He was a singleton puppy to parents who are both 7lb and whose only past litter bore two five lb adults... I am happy he’s bigger because that will let him play more safely with our 20lb rescue mix and better join our family to hike and be active outside.

He was black at birth and when I agreed to adopt him at 3 weeks old, but now has a lot of silver/gray and brown in his undercoat and a white chin. His parents are silver/black (dam) and red (sire). So not sure what color he will end up. I’ve been reading about blue and bad black possibilities.

Anyhow we love him. Our previous poodle, a small miniature white girl named Lazi passed away two years ago at 14.5 yo. He’s so different and similar to Lazi. View attachment 467604 View attachment 467605
Hi Pluto and owner! What a cute little lad you are. xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts